I'm Thinking "Meet the Press" Party for Me!
Any kid raised on PBS has to wish we had been invited to Henry Schally's birthday party. The three year old overlooked SpongeBob, snubbed the Wiggles, and selected the dark horse, Jim Lehrer, to inspire the theme for his birthday party. Or as he is more familiarly known by little Henry: Jimmy Jimmy BoBo. I think I'll have to giggle every time I watch NewsHour from now on, thinking of my news being read by Jimmy Jimmy BoBo. Now that Lizzie Lizzie VaVa has left ABC News. (That'd be Elizabeth Vargas, now replaced by ChaCha Gibson -- Charlie Gibson. Although it seems like he's going by Charls Gibson now that he's made it to the nightly news. Surely he'd shudder at ChaCha.)
But back to the social event of the PBS season: Henry's party, which featured party hats with faces of the staid and serious anchors, as well as signed photo from Jimmy Jimmy BoBo himself, even got coverage in the Washington Post!

Comments