But I Can Look Past The Label
It turned out that three of us had at one point seen a pair, picked a shoe up at the store to admire it, and then reconsidered based on the vapid label. Like we couldn't lower ourselves to it, although it's probably a undebatable truth that if there's anything Jessica could beat us at, it is dressing up.
But the shoes Andrea sported all weekend, and we admired, turned out to be JS. (We used initials to get ourselves used to liking the shoes.)
I do have to say that after seeing Jessica in this cute yellow dress and colorful purse, I might look past the label. (via The Superficial.)
Jess' shoe line even has moccasins which I really wanted when I was seven, but never got so there's still a hole in my heart for them.
Being an independent adult has to be about getting the things your parents never let you indulge in...but maybe not in hot pink.


Comments
Actually, if you're looking for darling mocs, we're going to start carrying some made locally here in Boston from a small company called manimals. And there is a hot pink pair that I already know will be in my shoe closet very soon :)