The Hours of My Life Before the Internet
I wonder, how many hours of my life would there have been without the internet? Because when there's aimless time to spend, I spend it online, pursuing ridiculous stuff. Just for example: I bought (online) some grass seeds to grow grass for our cat. He's a lunatic about it, and has an impolite habit of running upstairs to our neighbors' deck and munching down on their cats' grass. He is welcomed, but it still feels like he's being a little greedy.
So now I have the grass, but I need a planter. After looking for, yeah, like an hour, at various retailers, I remembered e-bay.
There is definitely a kitschy fun planter for me here. One that I will find to be adorable and fun... and that Jason will see and tilt his head to the side and ask, "Serious?"
(Although with his approval, I bid on the turtle. He was surprisingly more into frivolous planters than I thought. Love him! He must realize that there's really no harm in entertaining my purchase of a $6 planter. And maybe because the planter will be located outdoors.. and he rarely goes there. :)

Wouldn't the scotty planter be a little ironically fun? Cat eating off the back of a dog?
There really is something for everyone on e-bay.


Comments