Time & Place
I was just thinking about how it's funny that there are some things that taste notably better based on when and where you enjoy them.Frozen yogurt, soft serve style with lots of sprinkles (or jimmies, as we know them in Philadelphia) is so good at the airport. Maybe because it's one of the most impractical things to balance in your hand while hauling a rollerboard behind you, with a computer bag cutting into your shoulder. But it's so yummy, comforting and cool when you're stuck in a hot stuffy gate, before boarding a hotter, stuffier plane.
Do bagels also taste better on Sunday morning?
Are socks more comfy when you don't have to put a shoe over them, and you can just lounge on the couch?
Does my perfume smell better when I'm dressed up?
Does the car seem to be faster when I'm not driving to work?


Comments