Don't Be Fooled
"Sarah Palin: When Choosing a Woman Might Not Be Choosing for Women" from Jezebel.com
I could not agree more.
I spent most of yesterday evening wondering what John McCain was thinking. Does he think that women voters are so knee-jerk that we'll just vote for any woman? Based on how many times I heard "It's not that I'm opposed to a woman being president, just not that woman" about Hillary, I hope voters apply the same scrutiny to Sarah Palin.
And she makes Obama look positively tenured in politics. I think more people live in Chicago than have ever voted for her. No, more people work at my company than have ever voted for her.
This tests me just slightly, since I do believe women are very capable of rising to the occasion and 'doing it all' but this might be a little risky.
Were there no other female Republicans?


Comments