Signature Song
I remember one of the funny things I liked back in the day from Ally McBeal was an episode or two where Ally was trying to pick out her theme song. Like the song that plays whenever the main character of a movie enters the scene; or on a more sinister note, the ominous tones that greet the appearance of their nemesis. For Ally, it was meant as a motivator.
I can't remember what I fell upon, but I think I thought up a song or two to make my own theme song. To jazz me up on the morning walk to the train station - the point in the day when my biorhythms are likely the lowest.
If we were playing the horoscopes, I might pick the song that was Billboard's #1 on the day I was born: "Fame" by David Bowie. You can look up your universe-selected theme song here, too.
Jason's birthday: "I Honestly Love You" by Olivia Newton John.
Our wedding day: "No One" by Alicia Keys. (Which I like a lot, so that's good.)
I can't remember what I fell upon, but I think I thought up a song or two to make my own theme song. To jazz me up on the morning walk to the train station - the point in the day when my biorhythms are likely the lowest.
If we were playing the horoscopes, I might pick the song that was Billboard's #1 on the day I was born: "Fame" by David Bowie. You can look up your universe-selected theme song here, too.
Jason's birthday: "I Honestly Love You" by Olivia Newton John.
Our wedding day: "No One" by Alicia Keys. (Which I like a lot, so that's good.)


Comments
My birth song: "Rich Girl" Hall & Oats. So True, I could rely on my old man's money.
My wedding song: "We belong together" Mariah Carey - yes, I think that is appropriate. Better than the following year's "Sexyback"
JK