All Compliments Accepted
One of my favorite artists in John Singer Sargent. It's probably not the kind of art I'd hang over my couch, but I enjoy seeing it in museums.
I remember my friend Ellyn using one of his paintings on her wedding program, which captured the sensibility of her summer wedding outdoors in the woody Catskills perfectly.
So, I was overwhelmingly flattered when I attended a charity gala dinner last night and a co-worker's spouse said that I looked like this painting:
One time when my pale skin earned me a compliment, and made holding onto the bridesmaid dress from Juliet's wedding worthwhile.
I need to go the Art Institute more often this winter.
I remember my friend Ellyn using one of his paintings on her wedding program, which captured the sensibility of her summer wedding outdoors in the woody Catskills perfectly.
One time when my pale skin earned me a compliment, and made holding onto the bridesmaid dress from Juliet's wedding worthwhile. I need to go the Art Institute more often this winter.


Comments