On the Road Again

Oh yeah, I'm going to Glasgow next month for a conference.
It will be November, so I expect it to be cloudy, and possibly bone-chillingly cold. I am told however, that the world's best Indian restaurant is in Glasgow. I am ready for Indian food every night. It's one of my very most favorite foods. A warm pub will be in order too. Genuine shortbread might be worth scouting out. I've never seen another brand besides Walkers.Like always I am taking an extra day at the end to do some exploring, and finding souvenirs with the tartan that my sister married into, no doubt. I'm sure she'll get some of that from every person she knows who goes to Scotland for the rest of her life. (It looks a little bit like yesterday's Crate & Barrel towel, actually.)

Comments

Andra Sue said…
Generally speaking, I am very glad I no longer travel for work...but then I read a post like this and am green with envy! Sounds like it will be an awesome trip...pubs...tartan...shortbread. Bring us back pictures. Sigh. :)

Popular Posts