Undecided, how?

This David Sedaris New Yorker article was recommended by a friend: Undecided.
I've on occasion been jealous of the "undecided" voter. How come they are the ones that get invited to the town hall debates while I have to stay at home and throw things at the TV? I promise that if I were invited to attend I wouldn't throw the remote at John McCain when he makes air quotes about the "health of the mother."

David Sedaris points out that maybe undecided voters are people that just like to be on television. People who just like attention and want sympathy for their conflict.
It can't be that they are not paying attention. How could you avoid the election coverage?

I am planning on voting early today!
(This picture made me nostalgic for when my mother brought me into the polling place with her to show me how it was done. I thought it was fun, probably because any little kid likes being brought into a small secret space where they get to push a lot of buttons or pull a lot of levers.)

Comments

Popular Posts