Off the List

I think I first heard of it on some archane episode of 'Friends': the idea of a list of celebrities that it wouldn't be considered cheating if you hooked up with while in a relationship with someone else. (For Chandler it was Kim Basinger, Cindy Crawford, Halle Berry, Yasmine Bleeth, and Jessica Rabbit, in case you were curious.)

This is just notice that Joaquin Phoenix is totally now OFF my list. Seriously, how do you let yourself go like that? That's way worse than a bad case of bedhead. (He kind of reminds me of that crazy McCain volunteer that scratched the backwards B on her face... 'bye... good'?)

But in case you're wondering, Simon Baker is still on, since I've always considered him a 'self selecting' option, since he's nowhere near as popular as like, Brad Pitt. Add to that Daniel Craig and Clive Owen. Jon Stewart too.

Now hiring for slot #5. Suggestions?

Comments

Andra Sue said…
Matt Damon. :)
Anonymous said…
I heart Simon Baker. If you're curious my list is as follows:

Matt Damon
Paul Bettany
Dave Matthews
James McAvoy
Colin Firth

Popular Posts