Snowbird Shoe
One of the few benefits of the weather getting colder is that reasonable people stop wearing their Crocs. (It can be debated whether people who wear Crocs are at all reasonable, but I will give them some credit.)
But wait, Crocs has now come out with a winter shoe!
What's worse, is that I saw it online and thought, "Oh, that's so cute," before realizing it was a Croc. (I think the little girl in me fell in love with the ballerina pinkiness of this pair.)
Never judge a book by its cover?
But wait, Crocs has now come out with a winter shoe!

What's worse, is that I saw it online and thought, "Oh, that's so cute," before realizing it was a Croc. (I think the little girl in me fell in love with the ballerina pinkiness of this pair.)
Never judge a book by its cover?


Comments