Too Late for a Tree?

I can't stand looking at Rod Blagojevich any more. Makes me too mad. His neighborhood is not too far away from ours and in my dreams I walk up to his door and tell him to please just resign already.
So that I don't have to look at him at the top of my blog anymore, here are pretty birds from Martha Stewart.
We don't have a tree this year, but like last year, I'm having last minute, second thoughts and thinking of dragging out the decorations and maybe even trying to rustle up a little tree. What's funny is that I'll have to do this by myself because Jason would never approve of a tree purchase just five days before Christmas, especially when we're going away for part of the holiday. If he thought it was frivolous and poorly planned, he'd be right.
But it is Christmas.

Comments

Popular Posts