Your J.H. Right Here
Alliterative Necklaces from Anthropologie
Monogrammed Candlepots from Pottery Barn (because who doesn't need one of these! I am always forgetting where I put my candlepot at parties and end up picking up someone else's smudgy one. Then I have to wash my hands.)
I know I mock, but I did briefly consider the Pottery Barn luggage tags. I like the bright colors and the little window shade that provides anonymity from nosy travelers knowing whether you're coming or going. But you don't even need the monogram for that. 
This Pink Loves Brown Stationary is adorable.

If you're really inclined to forget your initials, this is a bold reminder: Oval Wall Monogram from Etsy.
(Better is this artist's headboard decal. Where was she when I lived in a tiny, tiny rowhome apartment with no room for furniture?)No more fighting over whose pillow is whose with monogrammed pillowcases from Urban Outfitters.
And in case they forget who that gift was from, monogrammed wrapping paper. This is when I start to think that monogramming is just narcissism, "I know that this present is for you, but let's not forget that it's all about ME."
The original author of the monogram must be the individual who is primarily known for their initials: L.L. Bean. The first thing you should monogram here is those embarrassingly dorky, but useful Boat and Tote Bags.
I took one on my honeymoon... with the luggage tag monogrammed "Bride" from Jason's mom.


Comments