Vacation So Far
It's my "Christmas Break" and there's always that tension between wanting to kick back and just watch a lot of Law & Order or make the most of daytime hours where long-postponed chores can be crossed off the list.
So what have I done so far?
- oil change for the car
- Law & Order
- tried my hand at skiing in Wisconsin
I can't say there weren't any falls; but at least there were not any injuries.
- took care of our living room window (details later)
- Law & Order
- Christmas tree up and decorated
- dentist
- finished reading my book
(I recommend it. 576 pages seemed intimidating at first, but I flew right through it.)
- at-home manicure & pedicure to smarten me up for the coming holiday
It feels like a good momentum in just two days off. If the weather makes driving a more reasonable venture, I might try some cooking.
So what have I done so far?
- oil change for the car
- Law & Order
- tried my hand at skiing in Wisconsin
- took care of our living room window (details later)
- Law & Order
- Christmas tree up and decorated
- dentist
- finished reading my book
- at-home manicure & pedicure to smarten me up for the coming holiday
It feels like a good momentum in just two days off. If the weather makes driving a more reasonable venture, I might try some cooking.


Comments