Back to Those Weird Celebs

What's up with Jared Leto? Wasn't he a teenbopper heart throb ages ago (My So Called Life)... and now he's looks like some goth in a band whose songs are featured on the Madden NFL football game?
I'm nearing the dreadful conclusion that Mom knew what she was talking about when she said celebrities just do things to get attention. I dismissed it as her being cynical and unimaginative. Guess not. Or maybe I'm just cynical and unimaginative now too. Is that what the 30s are about? Hopefully it's just about realizing your mom might have been right about a few things.
I'm having a "getting in touch with the youth movement" tonight, as the MTV Awards are on in the background. Did you know they have a "Best Ringtone of the Year Award?" Serious, Fort Minor won. I heard that music stars now stand to make more money on their ringtones than their songs. That's a lot of attention.


Comments
:) Lord only knows how you put up with me when in HS, but I haven't changed a whole lot!