No More Excuses Required


That's it, there is no need to make any excuses for lingering on ABC while flipping channels in primetime anymore just to catch a glimpse of "Dancing with the Stars." The line-up for this season is hilarious:
- Tucker Carlson: who Jason claims is my hair double. His moves could be ugly.
- Jerry Springer: Jason's hero. I was a little surprised that when Jason first got his TiVo, it was Jerry who made the "Now Playing" list with great frequency. Not what I expected from the guy who regularly reads the Washington Post, LA Times and New York Times. Jason's a complicated man, who advises, "You've to have some Jerry in your life."
- Harry Hamlin: played Dad's doppleganger Michael Kuzak on LA Law
- Joe(y) Lawrence: I went to high school with him, already seen him slow dance at the prom. Maybe he's learned some new moves since then.
Premiere September 12th, 8 pm and 7 pm for those of us living in Central time.

Comments

Popular Posts