Favorite Things
Oprah has them, so why can't I? Here is are a couple of my very favorite things:

Bliss Vanilla Bergamot Body Butter.
Its warm and enveloping smell is so deeply indulgent. I think the bergamot adds a maturity to the smell of vanilla. It's not like the Body Shop Vanilla I wore in high school.
But my favorite Body Shop product is Vitamin E Eye Cream. Makes me feel a little bit like a middle age 50's housewife to be talking about eyecream, but I guess this is how I fight starting to look like that woman. There's just no substitute for it, I've tried.
With sufficient moisturization, I hope to live forever.
Bliss Vanilla Bergamot Body Butter.
Its warm and enveloping smell is so deeply indulgent. I think the bergamot adds a maturity to the smell of vanilla. It's not like the Body Shop Vanilla I wore in high school.
But my favorite Body Shop product is Vitamin E Eye Cream. Makes me feel a little bit like a middle age 50's housewife to be talking about eyecream, but I guess this is how I fight starting to look like that woman. There's just no substitute for it, I've tried.


Comments
{ julie }