Ugh


Why does this happen when you have to get to the Lowes? When you had plans for getting SOOO much accomplished tonight?
Stupid. Stupid. Stupid car.
I bargained about whether I could make it there and back before they close tonight, but at heart I'm all Sally Safety so I turned around and went home to pout on the couch. Because driving there and then getting stranded would just make me stupid.
And I just had the 60k check-up two weeks ago!
Stupid.
(All you suburban dwellers probably don't get the calamity of this, but we're just a one car family so this is really frustrating.)
I guess I'm going have to channel the other side of the family with Rachel Relax and Go with the Flo-rence. Ugh.
This is one of the times when I want my Dad. Even though he knew just as little about cars as me. But if he could tell me it'd be ok to drive to Lowes, that'd be nice. (I called Jason instead.)

Comments

abby said…
Sometimes it comes on if you don't tighten your gas cap sufficiently, or it could mean the engine is about to fall out of the car. But you hear people on Car Talk all the time who say that it's been on for months and they've kept driving.

Congratulations, homeowner! Would you like to hear about our sewer backup problems this week?
Claire said…
Oh, no thank you on the sewer.

Popular Posts