Found the Camera Cord!
I found the cord to connect the camera to the computer, so this will be a photo-heavy post, catching you up visually on what's transpired during the past week.
So here's the surprise that we found at our closing, discovering that the previous homeowners painted around their furniture instead of moving it.
And here are all the boxes that we've been burrowing ourselves out of for about a week.
This is what our cats were doing while we've been working. Lazy bums.
Our diet has been terrible, ordering delivery or stopping for take-out. I interrupted a phone call with Jason's mom the other night to urgently whisper, "Get me a cheeseburger too! And a shake!" as Jason was placing his order at the Steak and Shake drive through. The only thing I have cooked on our fancy-schmancy Viking stove is...mac and cheese!
For this reason, it was likely beneficial that we had some exercise scheduled. We escaped for the AIDS Walk on Saturday. It was a crystal blue day, sunny and pleasant. The walk was crowded. It was a little pitiful that the first runners were crossing the finish line as our walk began its parade forward. As we walked and saw more of the sweaty runners, I wanted to be running instead of stuck in walker traffic. I think my foot is ready to try some mileage on the treadmill. 

Our upper body strength was tested that night by lifting boxes off of store shelves, in an excursion to IKEA to address newly discovered furniture needs for our new home. I love IKEA. We could not have possibly purchased one more thing, as the car was tightly packed on the ride home. I am most tickled by the cabinet we found to use as a small pantry, that has glass doors where you can insert your own artwork. Our full-body workout continued Sunday, with brain muscles, as we puzzled over assembly instructions. Again, the cats were of no help. 
But how cute did those cabinets turn out with handmade paper I picked up Sunday morning? Note Jason in the background continuing to assemble more of the goods.
So here's the surprise that we found at our closing, discovering that the previous homeowners painted around their furniture instead of moving it.


Comments