Phase

Remember when you were a teenager and your parents might have rolled their eyes at something you'd done (or worn) and you could later hear them telling their friends on the phone, "It must be a phase she's going through..."

So what's wrong with a phase? Liking something for few moments, indulging deeply but momentarily, and then moving onto something else. (I kind of think that's what fashion is all about, right?)

Anyway, I'm going through a bit of a phase now. A pretty distinct one too: the cute skull.

Cute skull cards by Made by Girl.

Coin purse with secret skulls inside from ObscuritiesHotGlass via etsy.

This is a delicate look; it could go too goth, too piratey, or too Mexican Dia de Los Muertos easily.
If it looks too real it would also be creepy.
Good thing this is a phase, because it's clearly not easily sustainable.

Comments

REC said…
Ha, I googled myself and found my pouch on your page...too cool...
Rebecca
http://www.obscuritieshotglass.etsy.com
Unknown said…
I'm all about skulls too (for now as well). I have two very skull scarves from Alexander McQueen. Considering how expensive they were, they anything but young ;)
--Leah

Popular Posts