Live Blogging from my Couch II
Not to let this go by without comment, but I confess I felt a little sick to my tummy hearing Sara Palin speak last night. Shoot, she did a good job.
I SO wholeheartedly disagree with SO many of her positions (women's choice at the top of the list, and the answer to the energy crisis is not about drilling more!), but she was really dynamic and kind of funny even. It reminds of how much of politics (and life) is about charisma and good presentation.
What's worse, I apparently find myself agreeing with Karl Rove these days, who made the comment that Palin was a choice to win the election, not to govern.
And darn it, her 7-year-old daughter is so cute, and shares the name of our kitten, Piper. She also shared her secret hairstyling tricks last night at the convention.
I SO wholeheartedly disagree with SO many of her positions (women's choice at the top of the list, and the answer to the energy crisis is not about drilling more!), but she was really dynamic and kind of funny even. It reminds of how much of politics (and life) is about charisma and good presentation.
What's worse, I apparently find myself agreeing with Karl Rove these days, who made the comment that Palin was a choice to win the election, not to govern.
And darn it, her 7-year-old daughter is so cute, and shares the name of our kitten, Piper. She also shared her secret hairstyling tricks last night at the convention.


Comments