Where to Next?


It was a little back-and-forth over conversations in my boss' office: 'you're going' then 'you probably won't be going' but now I've got my plane ticket for a 23 hour flight. This July, I'm going to South Africa!

I'll be there for a conference, and plan to take a couple days to tour around, a safari? Maybe go up to Table Mountain which I hear is nice? I'm honestly a little bit tempted to do a shark dive. I know that sounds super crazy, and maybe stupid. But it's one of those things that once I kind of consider it, I start to wonder if I'll regret not doing it. But I also might chicken out. Reading about how they "chum the water" before your tour's arrival had chills running down my spine.

This is, by far, the best perk of my job.

0 comments:

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates